Where Freelance Meets Free Spirit.
Expedition Support & Public Relations
One year into hiking the length of the Americas and a conversation with Stevie gave us an abundance of outreach ideas and approaches which immediately boosted our social media presence and followers.
Stevie brings years of experience in the array of areas necessary for expedition project management. She has been helpful in every step from getting an idea off the ground to successful sharing platforms and methodologies.
She doesn't just do it, she lives it.
Stevie Anna Plummer
I grew up in the woods of Oregon, the deserts of Texas and ended up in the heart of the wilderness of Patagonia.
An avid adventurer, I spend my time traveling the world to explore other cultures.
I create content for clients through articles, photographs, and gear testing thus marrying my free spirit with freelance. I match potential candidates to companies for brand ambassador programs, sponsorship, logistics, and fundraising.
Mission: To help clients achieve their most ambitious marketing goals and strategic communications objectives through knowledge and creativity. To connect clients with the most potential of audiences through media channels.
Managed projects published on the following:
ABC World News, ABC Good Morning America, New York Times, UK Telegraph, LA Times, Fox News, Fox Sports, Yahoo News, NPR, Backcountry and more.
Article Writing: Travel, Adventure, Blogging, Creative & Ghostwriting.
Press Release Drafting/Publishing
Sponsorship & Relations
Social Profile Creations
Social Media Management
Individualized Content Creation
Crowdfunding Creation & Management
Brand Ambassador Submissions
PR & Marketing, Web Design
Media Relations: Social Media, Blog, Sponsors, Press Release
Expedition: Communications, Opperations & Gear, Film, Book
Article Research: World Economy, Politics, Expat, All Things Offshore
Article Writing: Creative Travel & Expat Writing Published
2016 - Nepal Manaslu Circuit
• Guided guests through the Manaslu Circuit for a month of daily trekking.
2015-2016 - Vertical Nepal Expedition
• Managed expedition fundraising
• Handled all public relations, communications, social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google+, YouTube, etc.), gear, and other operations.(raised over $15,000).
2016 - Begguya (Mt. Hunter, Alaska) Expedition
• Handled all public relations, communications, social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google+, YouTube, etc.), gear, and other operations.
• Managed expedition fundraising (raised over $10,000).
2016 - Pirate Mama’s Sailing Expedition with four-year-old son
• Managed public relations, press releases and media for expedition launch.
• Managed expedition fundraising (raised nearly $17,000).
2011-2015 - Denali Solo Winter Ascent
• Handled public relations (garnered 3 million+ site hits in one month), communications, gear, and more for expedition.
• Managed expedition fundraising (raised over $70,000).
2014 - Patagonia: Chaco Travel Writer
• Solo backpacked through Peru, Chile and Argentina in Chaco Footwear.
• Compiled travelogue through various social media platforms.
• Produced final travelogue product specially for Chaco Footwear, including high-quality photographs.
April 2011- Current - One World Endeavors - Talkeetna, Alaska
• Handled all public relations for polar explorer Lonnie Dupre’s Denali expedition.
• Compiled all blogs and maintained website (oneworldendeavors.com).
• Organized travel, gear, and other expedition operations.
• Head of fundraising (Kickstarter, etc.) for expeditions, film, and book.
• Oversaw sponsorship, media, and all news communications.
• Executive Producer of film Cold Love. Processed and edited 100+ hours of raw film.
2015 - Current - Carol Jones - Backcountry by Horseback - Bariloche, Argentina
• Guided multi-day pack rides through Patagonia’s backcountry.
• Worked with local, traditional methods in starting/breaking young horses to be ridden.
Summer 2010 - Sawtooth Mountain Stables - Horseback Riding - Grand Marais, Minnesota
Horse Riding Instructor/Trail Guide
• Solo guided trail rides through Superior National Forest on horseback.
• Instructed and managed group and solo rides.
• Organized care for 15 horses.