Getting ready to take off on a 3 week trek through the Manaslu district of beautiful Nepal with the Vertical Nepal Expedition where team members will be attempting two first ascents.
So the question is...
when it comes to yaks and your own backs, what essentials go inside the pack?
My duffel (not shown above) and pack total 11 kilos or about 24 lbs and are filled with:
1. Black Diamond Primaloft filled
4. Guayaki Yerba Mate
5. Yeti Thermos
7. Rite in the Rain Waterproof Notepad
8. Simply Native Food's Wild Rice
9. EPIC Bars
11. Granite Gear Leopard Pack
12. Woolrich Flannel
13. Softshell Pant
14. Straw Hat
15. Trekking Poles
16. SOL Escape Lite Bivi
17. Adventure Medical Kit
18. Garmont Tower Plus Boots
19. Black Diamond USB Charged Headlamp
20. LuminAid Solar Lantern
21. EXPED Down Filled Sleeping Pad
22. Salewa's Primaloft Sleeping Bag
23. Basics: sunscreen, towelettes, underwear, and some socks.